Your privacy protection is important to Celtic Industrial Services. This document describes Celtic Industrial Services’ policy regarding information received about you during visits to this Site. The information received by Celtic Industrial Services is dictated by the amount and type of information received during your visit. Celtic Industrial Services respects the privacy concerns of the visitors to this Site and accordingly, no personal information is automatically obtained by visiting this Site. However, Celtic Industrial Services may obtain certain non-personal information from its on-line visitors. Such information includes, but is not limited to, the total number of visitors to this Site in the aggregate and the name of Internet server. Sites which are linked to/from this Site may have different privacy policies, so please review the privacy policies on those sites for details.
There may be occasions when Celtic Industrial Services obtains personally identifiable information to provide the visitor with correspondence or otherwise. However, Celtic Industrial Services only gathers personally identifiable information, such as names, addresses, e-mail addresses, etc., when a visitor voluntarily submits the same. Such personally identifiable information, which may be gathered in connection with Celtic Industrial Services’ on-line visitors, is used solely by Celtic Industrial Services, and is not sold, transferred, or otherwise disseminated to third parties outside Celtic Industrial Services except as may be permitted or required by law or court order.
You may opt out of certain targeted marketing practices in web browsers and mobile applications by following the instructions below. Please note that you will need to opt out separately on all your browsers and devices, as each opt-out will apply only to the specific browser or device from which you opt out. If you delete or reset your cookies or mobile identifiers, change browsers, or use a different device, any opt-out cookie or tool may no longer work, and you will have to opt out again. Note that some third parties may also make their own opt-out process available. Please note that even if you choose to opt-out of receiving targeted advertising, you may still receive advertising about Celtic Industrial Services, but the ads will not be targeted based on behavioral information about you.
- Web Browser Opt-Out. To opt out in web browsers, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative Consumer Opt-Out Page at www.networkadvertising.org/choices, and the Digital Advertising Alliance Consumer Choice page at www.aboutads.info/choices. Although our website does not respond to Do Not Track browser signals, some of our vendors may permit you to opt out using Do Not Track functionality.
- Mobile Application Opt-Out. To opt out in mobile apps, please download the Digital Advertising Alliance’s AppChoices tool at www.aboutads.info/appchoices and adjust the advertising preferences on your mobile device. For example, to adjust your advertising preferences in iOS, visit the tracking and advertising settings within the Settings functionality of your mobile device; to adjust your advertising preferences in Android, visit the opt-out of interest-based ads settings within the Settings functionality of your mobile device. You can also use the settings within your device to opt out of or turn off push notifications.
- Location Opt-Out. Most mobile devices allow you to control whether a website or mobile application is allowed to collect your specific longitude and latitude information. For example, Google and Apple provide the following links to instructions on how users can disable location services.
- For Android devices: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/3467281?hl=en
- For iPhones: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207092
Some of the third parties that display our ads on their services may provide you with additional choices to opt out of targeted advertising. For example, social media providers may allow you to control your advertising preferences directly through their services. Please review the privacy policies of the third-party services you use for more information.
Any capitalized terms used herein and not otherwise defined shall have the meanings ascribed to such terms in the General Terms and Conditions for this Site.
Celtic Industrial Services strongly encourages all parents to supervise their children’s on-line activities and regularly monitor their children’s use of the Internet. Parents should consider using parental control tools and other services to assist them in supervising their children’s on-line use or on-line disclosure of their name, address or other personal information without parental consent. We believe it is important to protect and maintain the privacy rights of children. We only intend to collect personal information on this Site from persons over the age of 16. Only persons over the age of 16 may submit comments to us via this Site. If we receive actual knowledge that we have collected any individually identifiable information about a child under the age of 16, we will delete that information and not use or disclose the child’s information excepts as may be required by law.